Aeroponic Switching to Master Blend Nutrients!

TFro3

Gardening Enthusiast
Staff member
DIY Aeroponic Tower Supporter
Aeroponic Assembly Guide Supporter
Super Duper Neighbor
Growing Zone
7a (US)
***UPDATE 7/4/23*** This stuff is AMAZING. Night and day difference from the Aerogarden liquid formula I was using before. I even pour the left over from the 5 gallon batch in other plants like my citrus tree, corn, and some indoor plants as well and they all LOVE this stuff. Everything is much greener and healthier!

Because I was just testing this out I only got the 2.5lb kit of this but will be ordering the 25lb kit next time around probably! It's been a few months and I still have over half of this kit left just to give you an idea of how long it lasts! And that's with me having 2 aeroponic towers that I fill up daily, and on super hot days twice daily!

For those who are interested in this product here are the links (paid but no cost to you) to Amazon in every weight variety they have:

I ordered Master Blend vegetable and tomato nutrients which is a 3 part mix and going to be mixing that up, draining the tower of the current solution and see how things turn out!

1686240315404.png

Because each ingredient has to be completely dissolved before adding the next I'm using my drill and a cement/paint mixer attachment since I'm mixing up 5 gallons at a time to make things easier!

1686240400066.png

Morning after the switch of the new nutrients and things don't seem to be dying so that's a great sign!

1686240445563.png